this

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bridesmaids Dresses......check!


This past Sunday, the girls and I traveled to Richmond to purchase the bridesmaid dresses. I had picked out 4 styles of dresses in cotton sateen, since we are having the wedding outside....in July. Cotton I figured would be the best choice as far as comfort and breath-ability. I had in my mind the dress that each girl would probably choose; however, once we got there, I realized they had discontinued 2 of the dresses. And the 2 styles that took their place were less than appealing. So that narrowed it down to 2 choices. I never really cared which ones the girls chose, as long as they liked them and were comfortable. Long story short, everyone chose the same dress! And it looked fabulous on all of them. In fact, I want one :)
<--The dress is seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment